View previous topicGo downView next topic
View user profile

Soundcloud bot proxy not hiding the plays

on Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:43 pm
the proxy are not working, soundcloud shows plays from my country and city. what is the point of the software if doesnt work as it supposed to... even proxy i added don't really work. software is bugged
View user profile

Re: Soundcloud bot proxy not hiding the plays

on Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:13 am
0 support..? im forced to go through vpn and force everything with that ip, i get plays from same ip tho, you proxies are not working. the plays bot connects straight with my ip. unless you fix it. PEOPLE SHOULD NOT USE IT. you think you are hiding behind proxies but then you're realize you got 30k plays in 1 day from you ip. just waiting to get banned from soundcloud
View user profile

on Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:40 pm
this not giving a shit about the people doesnt make me wanna buy your product in the future, just saying
Admin
View user profilehttps://somiibo.com

Yesterday at 1:26 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hey thanks for posting your question

Sorry about not getting back to you earlier we are a small team and working hard on some better updates for the app.

It looks like it's sending the plays correctly according to our tests, but we are working on a better interface for the play bot instead of simply refreshing the page to update the play count. Keep in mind, the play bot is not just refreshing the page to get plays, this is only to update the stats. Many users are complaining about this so in the next update we will be removing this feature as it causes too much confusion.
View user profile

Yesterday at 5:40 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
well soundcloud was showing tons of plays from my city and country. which there are no proxies available here. so the bot wasnt going through the proxies. i will test it again when you drop next update, until then i'll keep it running with vpn cause i don't really trust it at the moment.

thanks
Admin
View user profilehttps://somiibo.com

Today at 2:02 am
Thanks for expressing your concern and for finding a workaround. We'll roll out the update within the next few weeks and will invesigate further
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum