Go down
View user profile

Linux issues? Potential alternatives

on Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:50 pm
Hi! I was recommended this program from a friend. My problem is I don't have access to a windows or macOS computer atm. I saw in your downloads section that a Linux version is "coming soon". How soon is that exactly? Has anyone got this working on linux? I've tried with Wine and PlayOnLinux without result. The unpacked versions will launch but are then stuck at the "up to date!" loading screen indefinitely. The installer versions crash instantly. Are there any way to run this software remotely? If you have no available computer.

Thanks for help. Looking to buy a premium subscription if I can get this to work for me. Cheers!
View user profile

Re: Linux issues? Potential alternatives

on Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:35 am
Thanks for letting us know you are interested in Linux support, hopefully we can add this in the near future but we don't have a way of testing it on Linux yet so it may be a little before it's officially supported.

Give a try, another user posted on here saying that he was able to use this site to get Somiibo to work.

I'm not familiar with the site or their rules, though. But you could give it a shot.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum